Your digital self-assessment tool for driving continuous improvement
VPP Online® helps you organize your EHS&S initiatives and makes it easier to conduct self-assessment audits, such as OSHA’s VPP Annual Self-Evaluation report. The cloud-based platform enables safety teams to collaborate in real-time and is designed to be used by any company or site that is committed to strengthening their EHS&S program.
Use VPP Online® to strengthen your safety program and efficiently maintain VPP status:
- Organize all your safety initiatives in a single, easy-to-use platform
- Track the progress of your safety initiatives and regularly assess performance
- Easily generate professional reports to share with your leadership team and create action plans for continuous improvement
- Work collaboratively with 20+ team members at the same time
- Gain a holistic view of all your worksites from one application
- Complete your VPP Annual Self-Evaluation report x3 faster with built-in administrative automations that prevent errors and missed sections
- Check your readiness for the VPP program by completing an internal self-evaluation to measure your current safety program before submitting
Pricing and multi-site discounts
Each VPP Online® subscription runs for one full year from the date of payment. The subscription costs:
- $699 for members
- $999 for non-members
We are also offering multi-site discounts:
- 3-5 sites – 5% discount per site
- 6-10 sites – 10% discount per site
- 11+ sites – 20% discount per site
Sign up for VPP Online® Access Today!
Interested in a Demo?
For more information about
Features That Save You Time and Effort!
Available 24/7 All Year Round
Watch Our Reviews!
Submit Your Annual Self-Evaluation The Easy Way!
Our cloud-based platform helps you maintain your VPP status. With VPP Online®, you get the tools you always wished you had for self-assessment audits.
States where VPP Online® is Accepted
“We really liked the platform. We liked that more than one person could use the platform at a time. It was really nice to be able to input information simultaneously.”Sue Emery, EHS Program Coordinator, Hunter Douglas
“The VPP Online® platform expands the capabilities of collaboration and will help make the experience of submitting annual self-evaluations much more seamless, saving VPP Managers and their teams hours of time compiling these reports.”Terry Schulte, VPPPA Chairman of the Board
Brought to you by