Hendrickson is currently seeking a Environmental Health & Safety Representative II to join their team. This role would be responsible for project work and assisting in the implementation of Environmental, Health and Safety policies, as well as programs that support business practices within the Hendrickson Somerset, KY facility.
- Provide overall safety direction and assistance for the site to assure the safety and health of Hendrickson associates
- Provide environmental, health and safety direction and assistance to assure the safety and health of Hendrickson associates through Vision Zero
- Responsibility for leading the effort to pursue/maintain partnership with OSHA’s Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) or Hendrickson’s Global Safety Excellence Certification (GSX) Program
- Administration of site EHS Procedures
- Facilitate incident investigation process and follow-up with completion of action items
- Develop and maintain safety dashboard to track safety participation
- Manage Industrial Hygiene issues
- Manage safety audits and follow-up
- Assess the impact of current and new processes on employees; ensuring employee involvement and engagement
- Work with employee safety teams, supervisors, managers, etc. to achieve the goal of zero injuries
- Assist in Workers’ Compensation case management as required
- Participate in the Safety Excellence Team
- Maintain key performance indicators as set by the Health and Safety Excellence Team
- Prepare safety communications for education and awareness
For more information, read the full posting.