For Presenters of the 2019 Safety+ Symposium
- Accepting proposals starting January 3, 2019
- Deadline: Friday, March 22, 2019
- Notification of Acceptance April 19, 2019
- Deadline for Accepting Speaking Role: May 24, 2019
- Online Registration Deadline: August 16
- 2019 Safety+ Symposium: August 27-30, 2019
- 60-minute session
- The rooms are equipped with:
- One microphone
- WIFI is not available in the workshop rooms. Please download session content prior to the session.
As a resource for our attendees, we ask that speakers submit their PowerPoints (if applicable), to the VPPPA for accessibility on our mobile app and website. Please note, that this is not mandatory, but we do strongly encourage it. The 2019 Safety+ Symposium template is available to download here.
- All speakers MUST register for the symposium
- Registering is the responsibility of the speaker
- If you will only be attending one day to present your workshop, a complimentary one-day registration is available for you. A maximum of 3 speakers per workshop are allowed a one-day complimentary registration.
- If you would like to stay for the full conference, a discount rate is provided.
Visit the VPPPA’s Registration Page to register.
Stay at our host hotel, the Sheraton New Orleans. Complimentary shuttle service is provided to and from the Convention Center from this hotel, for guests only. Book within our block to receive a discount. Also, Safety+ participants staying at the Sheraton New Orleans will receive a 20 percent discount on parking. Find more hotel information here.